Sunday 31 January 2010

Spotting the Overtures...

I have a game that I thought we could play and I call it 'spotting the overtures.' For those who don't know what an overture is, I'll explain. Okay. I don't know how to explain it. It's like being given a clue to what will happen through music, sound FX, Imagery, font and/or colour...

I think this may help us decide whether we're overdoing the overtures or under-doing the overtures. And also good places to put them.

So I'm going to put links to videos from the Holland Animation Film festival, considering that some of these guys are students like us, I think it would be good to take some inspiration from them. Or is it aspiration? It's one of the two.

Heavy Duty
L'Echange
Diner

P.S. - This could help with our title sequence problem and pretty much every other problem, there are a lot of good ones here.

No comments:

Post a Comment