Wednesday 10 February 2010

Colours....again

These took a really long time. If you like anything here great, but if you don't then can you please be sure to make your own too so that we have more of a range to choose from. It's not easy coming up with these colour palettes and having them work well together. It takes a lot of time, and I have to start thinking about the lighting too.

If you're wondering why I chose the colours I did, seeing as you guys wanted more "green" I went with complimentary colours that had yellows and greens in them. Again, if there's nothing here that you like I really need some of you to work on your own colour palettes so that I can move on with this thing and focus on the lights. I also need a concept of the room pretty soon so that I can work out what the whole thing will look like in colour instead of just the bed. Thanks.








3 comments:

  1. very good work on all the different beds rochelle. now all we need to do is decide which is the best.

    seeing the bed in the context of the room will help dictate the colour.

    so good stuff. If jonathan uploads images of the room with the bed in it, they will need something similar done.

    Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like lots of the choices have 6's and 7's of colour to choose. Don't you think 5 is enough?

    I personally like the third one from the top as the one to go with.

    has a saturated pink and green as its big colours and neatral inbetweens.

    like i say if u get an image of the room soon, be sure to do afew varients using the colours above, we see which works best.

    ok cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback Alex! I need it to know what the hell I'm doing. Lol! I like that row too, as well as maybe the one below it. What I will do with the room is use the same pallete I used for the bed (once we've all decided on one), but mess around with a couple of different ideas and see which one you guys like. :)

    ReplyDelete